In compliance with the duty of information set out in Organic Law 3/2018 and Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce LSSI-CE of 11 July, the following general information details of this website are provided below.
The ownership of this website is held by:
Company: Adela Adoración Folgueral Martínez (VINOSLOF), hereinafter referred to as VINOSLOF.
Address: C/ LA FRAGUA nº 3
Town: 24530-VALTUILLE DE ABAJO (LEÓN)
To access and use the website you must be of legal age in accordance with the legislation of your country. By accessing and using the Website, you are considered to be a User, which implies your adherence to this Legal Notice in the version published at the time of accessing it. If you do not agree with it, or if you are a minor in accordance with the legislation of your country, you should refrain from accessing the Website or using the services provided through it.
VINOSLOF is responsible for and is aware of the legislation in force in the countries to which it sends products.
Likewise, the holder of the card with which the purchase is made as a user is aware of and accepts the conditions established by the merchant.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of these general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as terms and conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the website. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the website shall be understood to be the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, i.e. the navigation tree and all the elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter referred to as content) and all those online services or resources offered to users (hereinafter referred to as services).
VINOSLOF reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website and the contents and services that may be incorporated therein. The user acknowledges and accepts that at any time VINOSLOF may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the website or access to them.
Access to the website by the user is free and, as a general rule, is free of charge without the user having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the user.
The use of any of the contents or services of the website may be made by means of prior subscription or registration by the user.
Access, browsing and use of the website, as well as the spaces provided for interaction between users, and the user and VINOSLOF such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the condition of user, and therefore the user accepts, from the moment he/she starts browsing the website, all the conditions established herein, as well as any subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that must be complied with as the case may be. Given the relevance of the above, the user is recommended to read them every time he/she visits the website.
The VINOSLOF website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
- A use of the information, content and/or services and data offered by VINOSLOF that is not contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the law, morality and public order, or that in any other way may involve damage to the rights of third parties or the operation of the website itself.
- The truthfulness and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms provided by VINOSLOF for access to certain content or services offered by the website. In any case, the user shall immediately notify VINOSLOF of any event that allows the improper use of the information registered on these forms, such as, but not limited to, the theft, loss, or unauthorised access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
VINOSLOF reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect or dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spinning, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, VINOSLOF will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Mere access to this website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between VINOSLOF and the user.
The user declares to be of legal age and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these terms and conditions. Therefore, this VINOSLOF website is not aimed at minors, and VINOSLOF declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
The website is mainly aimed at users residing in Spain, VINOSLOF does not guarantee that the website complies with the legislation of other countries, either totally or partially. If the user resides or is domiciled in another place and decides to access and/or browse the website, he/she does so at his/her own risk, and must ensure that such access and browsing complies with the local legislation applicable to him/her, and VINOSLOF accepts no liability whatsoever that may arise from such access.
ACCESSING AND BROWSING THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
VINOSLOF does not guarantee the continuity, availability or usefulness of the website, or of its content or services. VINOSLOF will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the website, however, it is not responsible for and does not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Neither does it accept any responsibility or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this website is free of error or that it will not cause damage to the user’s computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances shall VINOSLOF be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from accessing, browsing and using the website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
VINOSLOF also accepts no liability for any damage that may be caused to users through improper use of this website.
In particular, it shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any telecommunications failures, interruptions, faults or defects that may occur.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
VINOSLOF undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data.
Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December 2007, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data (RDLOPD).
Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE).
REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected by VINOSLOF through the forms on its pages will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between VINOSLOF and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in by the user or to attend to a request or query from the user.
PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of the user’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the user will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: Personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation principle: Personal data collected shall be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: Personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: Personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the user for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data shall be processed in a way that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: The Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of data processed by VINOSLOF are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent, VINOSLOF undertakes to obtain the user’s express and verifiable consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The user shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the website.
On those occasions when the user must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA IS USED
The personal data is collected and managed by VINOSLOF in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the website and the user or to maintain the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes and activities that are part of VINOSLOF’s corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, and to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the user will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use or uses to which the information collected will be put.
PERIODS OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for a period of six years or until the user requests deletion.
The user will be informed at the time the personal data is obtained of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine the period.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will not be shared with other companies.
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the user will be informed about the third country or international organisation to which it intends to transfer the data at the time the personal data are obtained, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
SECRECY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
VINOSLOF undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
However, because VINOSLOF cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others gaining fraudulent access to personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the user without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed or to unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates and any other personnel to whom it makes the information accessible.
RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user has the following rights over VINOSLOF and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognised by the RGPD against the data controller:
- Right of access: this is the user’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not VINOSLOF is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on the specific personal data and the processing that VINOSLOF has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for the same.
Right of rectification: This is the user’s right to have his or her personal data that is inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete, modified.
- Right of erasure: This is the right of the user, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, the user has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis, the user objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing, the personal data have been processed unlawfully, the personal data must be erased in a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the right of the user to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The user has the right to obtain the restriction of the processing when he/she contests the information about his/her personal data, the processing is unlawful, the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs it to make claims and when the user has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the user shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format and to transmit it to another Controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to another Controller.
- Right to object: This is the user’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by VINOSLOF ceased.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the user not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for in the legislation in force.
Therefore, the user may exercise their rights by writing to the Data Controller with the reference RGPD VINOSLOF specifying:
- Name and surname of the user and a copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the user, as well as the document accrediting the representation, the photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other means valid in law that accredits the user’s identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes
- Date and signature of the applicant
- Any document supporting the request made
This request and any accompanying documents may be sent to:
ADELA A. FOLGUERAL MARTÍNEZ (VINOSLOF)
Address: C/ LA FRAGUA nº 3
Town: 24530-VALTUILLE DE ABAJO (LEÓN)
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than VINOSLOF. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
COMPLAINTS TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In the event that the user considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the state where they have their habitual residence. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es.